Our challenge this week was set by the lovely Kim Badelt and she thought it would be fun being Easter, to
"Just Add Bunny's"
A cute idea, with heaps of possibilities. You don't have to make an Easter card or project, any theme is fine by us....as long as it has a "Bunny". The Design Team have added Bunny's in a variety of ways and not all of them are Easter related.
Hopefully you can play along and share your projects with us, don't forget to link up if you do and please make reference and link back to Just Add Ink in your post.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.